Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

12 July 2009

Follow me this week!!


I love to try on glasses and take pics in them. Walmart is GREAT for this!
Follow me this week!
Join me in seeing how consistancy and the power of nature can change your body in one week. This week every day I will be posting my weight on Twitter and Facebook along with the 1 hour exercise for the day (all different sorts and these do not include my daily walk). And we'll see how each day my body tones, burns fat and I get lighter.
I got the eating thing down as you all know I had gastric bypass and I pretty much have no choice in the amount anymore (byt he way it's going great). This will be interesting to see how things go. I will try to update every day.
If you have any suggestions for home exercising I can do let me know. I'm looking for fun things!! So far in my mind I have Pilates, Yoga and Kick Boxing. But more gentle ones for inbetween those are good too..like gardening - that burns calories too.

1 comments:

Ashley 27 July, 2009  

You should try Hot (Bikram) Yoga! I just went for the first time a few weeks ago and it's amazing! It burns up to 1,200 calories every time you go and you sweat all the toxins out of your body. Beware--you will sweat more than you thought was humanely possible...but it's so worth it! :)

Glad to hear everything is going so well with you!

Ashley
Rainycitystyle.blogspot.com