Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

31 August 2009

People I love (rollip photos)

Here are some ROLLIP photos of some people I love dearly. (read all the way to bottom..there is more news!!)

My niece Iliana and brother Joey

This is them again when she was 2! Bless..

Diana and Joey

This is me, course!


I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!


My dear friend
Laura Williams

Me and Joey

Me and my other brother, Mikey

Me and Mikey's wife, Rachel

My lovely friend Doug Martin, he's always listened to me when I had a problem, prayed for my when I needed prayer and took me to the store when I needed toilet paper! Love this man!!

Brent Thornton, this guy steal my heart too. Such a good friend. He's so caring and loving.

I just adore that site. Great for scrapbooking and blogging. I'll probably print a few photos like this when I start a new photo album when I move.

I am so excited to be a student of one of my favourite business icons:

FRECKLED NEST! Leigh-Ann taught me so much when I did some advertising for her and I know I will learn how to use the tools I have and how to get a clear vision of my business. I encourage each one of you to do something similar! I am pumped to take this class!!

I'm also excited to announce the winner of the Laura Lips Prize Draw of KC Etsy is Jae Morgan, thanks for entering your prize will be posted asap! :)

Hey everyone, I'm going to illustrate a book I'm writing for small children (my classroom) called "Let's go for a walk" and it will have the kids in my class and how we discover new things outside, smell, taste and feel nature while we go on our daily walks! And I'm hopign to learn some children's songs on guitar to sing and play next week at work.

I love my job, working with children is one of the best jobs I have ever had. Mornings are hard, but I've yet to be tempted to quit. :) Long as i can get enough rest.

0 comments: