Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

23 August 2009

Things that inspire me Sunday..


This new movie is going to be great.
Where the Wild Things Are trailer. Also I am super excited about the new Alice in Wonderland film as well.

A huge zinc tub.
Heather Bullard is using it outdoors right now but will use it for drinks inside at parties, there are so many uses. I would like one when I settle and I'd plant a herb garden in it!!

This awesome
blog. I love finding new blogs to be inspired by. This one is a particular new favourite. I can't wait to be inspired even more!!

The illustrations and work of
The Black Apple. I really love the style of her paintings and the designs of her etsy items. This particular painting is wonderful, I love how her hair is and her tattoos. It reminds me a lot of myself. It makes me super happy and it makes me want to paint. I'm totally taken by the Oddfellows Orphanage collection! I want some for my house.


There are so many other inspiring blogs to go through. thank -you so much for looking at mine. I plan on working more on things as soon as I get to feeling better. And get time, right now the USAF has me working hard and long

1 comments:

Jenn 24 August, 2009  

i love the black apple! and her fashion blog is especially fun :).