Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

28 September 2008

I think drugs give me nightmares

So basically I saw a white figure standing over my bed last night at 2:37am. I freaked out coz I thought it was maybe my Mum or something but when I wiped my eye the figure got closer to me. I started kicking and screaming. When I reached for the light and switched it on I didn't see him/her anymore. My pillows were all over my room and throat hurt from screaming.

So either there is some crazy guy in white that scared me then ran off when I screamed OR I'm having hallucinations or nightmares because of the codiene I take for pain.

I was thinking maybe just maybe it was my guardian angel and when he realised I could see him he came closer and was like "Shoot I think she can see me."

I felt weird all day.

0 comments: