Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

22 September 2008

FAQ

Anne Esquibel
23 January
Single.
A little about me:
I am an actress, comedian, director, photographer, artist, cook and writer. Actually I also own this business and a few businesses on the side too. I love to do all I can when I can. I haven't decided on a career path as of yet, but - that is okay. In 2010 I am going to be working on my photographer portfolio and my acting reels. So look out Springfield, Missouri / Hollywood.
Where did the name Six Gun Annie come from?
The name Six Gun Annie is my nickname. It was first given to me in 2006 by a friend, Jonathan Smith. The name originally comes from Annie Oakley. She was the best six shooter of her time, even though she was a woman. It's also rumoured she had a fling with Doc Holiday. I have a tattoo on my left "gun" of a six gun with Doc Holiday's portrait in the handle.
How long have you been in business?
I have been doing Six Gun Annie since July 2008. At first I started my business because I was in a very bad car accident and was left unemployed. It was really nice getting some cash to keep me going and I love to hear how people enjoy my product.
What is your favourite item to make?
Lip balm of course! I wish it was a little easier to make, can be messy. But I love the variety it gives me. Sometimes I just fill my notebook with ideas for tasty lip balms and organic natural products.
Where are you from?
I was born in Topeka, KS, lived in Ellettsville, IN, Springfield, MO and Pottersville, NY. I grew up and currently reside in Cambridgeshire, England, UK. I am American.
Are you religious?
I am. I am a woman of faith. I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and my Saviour. I've never been afraid to say it, because it gives me a huge smile on my face when people ask(like now). God gives me what I need to succeed.
So far these are the questions I have been submitted. Please feel free to reply to this post and I will answer questions once a week.

0 comments: