Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

1 June 2009

Tag you're it!

What is your current obsession?
Cutting hair. I cut mine and my Mum's. I cut a clients and she loved it. I can't even imagine how good I'd be qualified!! So srsly thinking about it!

What is your current favorite memory?
The lake. I used to go to the Table Rock Lake with my roomate Chelsey and my loving friends, Joanna, Will, Jonathan, Jay, Brandi, Troy, Zayne etc but my favourite times were going to se my Sammy B. She always has a smile on her face and she worked super hard that summer and I love her. She would dance and swim and be free and held me to be free as well.

Starbucks or Peet's?
Anything with chai or Green tea and fraps! Starbucks is good for me. Woo.

What's for dinner?
My Dad made River Cobler with this peanut chilli tai crust and some delicious creamed spinach (tasted like dip, yum) now of course I only ate about 3 tablespoons!!

What would you eat for your last meal?
I love food. An Italian Hoagie or NYC Hotdog w/celery salt. A heartattack burger, sushi, pasta!, pizza..just any food!

What's the last thing you bought?
Hairspray dvd!

What are you listening to right now?
I've been listening to a lot of Wow Christian Songs - I love to sing.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?
Bunny Tracks - Blue Bunny

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Awh man, Angela is very sweet. He blog is super cute and I enjoy her comments. She's super cool..lovin her style!

What was your favorite toy growing up?
The original Polly Pockets (I'd steal my bro's Mighty Max for a boyfriend) and my Tamagachi!

If you could go anywhere in the worldfor the next hour, where would you go?
A rainforrest/small town in Brazil where I can take in everything!

Which language do you want to learn?
Greek

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
"You know the man plants his seed and water it with his watering can." Now and Then.

What is your favorite colour?
I'm loving green!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My meshed shortsleeve sweater.

What is your dream job?
Business/shop owner. I'd love to cut hair professionally. Maybe a coffe shop.

What is your worst habit?
I worry a lot.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
I'd save it and take it to Springfield, MO when I go home for a visit.

Do you admire any one's style?
Andie, Duckie and Iona - Pretty in Pink

Describe your personal style?
I have and will always just wear what I like. Like today I wore pink flats, jeans, a pink top with a white crochetted short sleeve sweater and a pink sweater

What are you going to do after this?
Bed for sure. And lots of drinking, I'm thristy.

What are your favourite movies?
Right now: Pretty in Pink, Fightclub, Hairspray, Beetlejuice

What is your favourite fruit?
I love them all. I love fresh melons ooof and I love dragon fruit and figs!

What inspires you?
Miracles, church, artists, art, food

Your favorite book?
The Celestine Prophecy

Do you collect something?
I used to collect stamps and basketball cards.

What are you most proud of?
Angel said: I'm really proud that I've learned to stand up for myself and be true to myself. I don't let people push me around anymore! And I say: ditto! I love helping people but sometimes people take advantage of that, and some people I know put me down, like my feelings don't matter or something.

What do you like most about yourself?
I can do anything!!

What is your go-to nail polish color?
Pink

1) Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention and add one more question of your own.
2) Tag eight folks


I tagged:
Angela http://quirkynerdyprincess.blogspot.com/
LA http://frecklednest.com/
Elsie Flannigan http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/
Rachel Denbow http://blingonmysewingmachine.blogspot.com/
Silje R. Hagland http://ohxcrap.blogspot.com/
Ashley http://rainycitystyle.blogspot.com/
Jillian http://jillianwilkinson.blogspot.com/
Artsy Mama http://artsymama.blogspot.com/

Love love xx

6 comments:

RachelDenbow 02 June, 2009  

Thanks, Annie. I've got mine filled out and will post it this week!

Angie 02 June, 2009  

Aww, thanks for your sweet compliments! *blushes*

We've got lots in common! Oh, and if you take a trip back to Springfield, you gotta let me know! How fun would it be to get together in real life? :)

Little Peaché 02 June, 2009  

You have such a nice blog and this was alot of fun to read!

Love Little Peaché

Elsie Larson 03 June, 2009  

oh cool... i'll try to do this tomorrow. XOXO.

Bianca 04 June, 2009  

so fun to read!! your blog is really enjoyable to read!

K8 04 June, 2009  

Love this. I was so inspired, I added my own....