Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

10 December 2009

TGITHURSDAY

Lara Jade makes me want to get out my camera more..
..she is my favourite UK photographer, I hope to have her guest blog some day.
I'm still writing my novel, if only I were that dedicated to things like SparkPeople.com (which reminds me to track my food today) at least.
A huge actress type inspiration to me..Taylor Momsen.
I would love to be able to create something like this someday..

Ok I am head over heels for a fictional character. And it's not even his looks really. I mean he's okay looking sometimes but since reading all the books..I'm just waiting for a boyfriend who is that dedicated to me too! Until then I can always giggle whilst I read or watch..

Oh ps: someone said my most recent photo makes me look a bit like Neve Campbell..what do you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  12 February, 2010  

i would completely agree... Nev Campbell for sure! you're looking so good, annie! :)
um, and yeah, that's what sucks about those books is every girl in the world is now waiting for that perfect guy to come along. such a let down, haha. i've slowly grown back into reality, realizing that God has a plan and as long as we are following Him, we will be happy with his plan.
:)