Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

9 April 2011

Welcome back..party for..

..me? I know, I know! It's been so long. Well I have internet in my apartment..kind of. So let's all thank my neighbor for anonymously letting me connect. Now what was this blog created for? Creativity? You know from the past that is exactly what you will get. I'm not going to make promises or anything, I'm just going to post as much as I can here and there. Welcome to my morning by the way..and this morning I read: John 15:5 I am the vine and ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. Yep, it's a short one. But hey, I lived maaaaany years not abiding in Christ, and I found it to be true, I can nothing. It's only when I'm living and walking in the Spirit in obedience that I even truelly experience joy, love and life. Nothing is perfect or easy, it's just not a struggle anymore. Coming up..a quick view at some live music I've been shooting..stay tuned..

2 comments:

Kim J. 12 April, 2011  

Yay! Glad to see you back. I missed your face!

Anne Esquibel 16 April, 2011  

It's been a while trying to catch up slowly :)