Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

17 September 2012

Sunday with the Girls

 Tonight I got to spend time with my two nieces, Iliana Marie and Audrina Grace. It was really fun, we went to church, came home and ate that delicious healthy snack while we waited for the pizza to come. After we ate some pizza we watched Rango while enjoying the cinnamon pie and hot chocolate with whipped cream and choc sauce!
 Iliana, she liked the choc sauce
 Audrina loved drawing on the pictures! I have a couple pictures that are in frames with dry erase markers so you can draw on my face and on an owl too.
 Not going to lie, I enjoyed the hot chocolate too!
Audrina enjoyed hers as well.

All in all it was a great night. I had a good time with my nieces. And they got to speak to Grandma Esquibel..haha she stayed up pretty late to see them, thanks Mum. My brother informed me that as soon as they left and the door shut, Audrina goes "She's so awesome! When can we come back?" Perhaps a sleepover is due? :)

0 comments: