Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

7 October 2008

Today

Although I still have this strange feeling about me..it only seems to hit me when I am not keeping busy. My plans for tomorrow include..waking up at a reasonable hour, having a smoothie and tarting the day working, listing things on ebay and etsy.

I have a book my Dad gave me to read and I figured I may start on that too.

I think it's important to involve God in your everyday life. And it's something I grew out of or never really grew into? Well since I love art and crafting I was thinking of making a journal of sorts that I can read my Bible and illustrate things or just make like a scrap book page for it. Or a prayer request list. Maybe some goals too.

It's a part of my life that some people think I'm sooo involved..because I go to church 3 times a week..but I desire to go to church 3 times a week plus read my Bible and pray everyday. 3 hours to me isn't enough dedication to someone that created an eternity for me. So..I really need to show my gratitude.

Of course I will let you know what comes of it.

I just don't feel me!! I want to whine and moan and cry and it's not like me to. It's like me to see the good in everything and take advantage of everything. But right now I feel very broken down, useless and discouraged.

I think I need a friend.

0 comments: