Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

16 January 2009

Hey hey

Hello my friends.

Sorry it has been so long. I went to the US for NYE/couple weeks.

It was fun, some parts/people were disappointing, but the new year brings on some cleaning out of bad friends and making room for new ones.

I am really messed up with the whole time difference. I'm tired, can't sleep and sick, and other times I sleep and wake up in the middle of the day thinking "Aaaah I wish I had woken up." So I have stayed up ALL DAY and it's 1am. I plan on sleeping until 10am. Or maybe snoozing from 9am to 10am. But I'm determined to adjust because I have work I need to get done that I can't do late at night. Besides, I prefer to work when no ones home!! I get alot more done.

Tomorrow is Friday, that's crazy. Next week I get my tonsils out and the 23rd, two days later is my birthday. I'm hoping if I do go to Wagamamas or something for my birthday that I do it before then so I can swallow!!

Daniel is coming up that Saturday. My Mum said I'd probably be mean to him because I'll be kindah..sick or in pain..that I might not want to see him. As if! First off, I would never not want to see Daniel. And second, he doesn't let me get away with treating people with my emotions. He's such a stickler on that with me!! even though he does! ;)

Anyway. I tried out my Gocco, natta on the working part, first I burned 2 bulbs without realising I have a PG-10 Super with a plastic clear bit I was supposed to take out, then I burned right, but the screen didn't work. Hoooow discouraging!! I have 2 flash bulbs left. But there are alternatives that are cheaper than buying Riso, and I think I will buy some. Also..there are other ways I can make a screen to use with my printer, I'm not too worried, but I really was excited and now I wait until tomorrow to give it one last go and print a bunch of cards for vday for my shop, or just generally cute ones. Why limit myself for vday pfft.

Until next time!

0 comments: