Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

17 January 2009

ETSY GOODNESS

Definitely cute. Sweet, clean and yummy looking.
www.cutesyglamdesigns.etsy.com

These camera strap covers are adorable. So so cute for your camera and you!
www.baublesandbits.etsy.com

My second favourite Leigh. ;) I love Chai, so the thought of it being on my lips sounds so delicious!! And it's vegan friendly.
www.nickileigh.etsy.com

This SWEET journal!! And it is recycled from the coolest book ever.
www.heavensentcrafts.etsy.com


These are just a few things that are totally exciting me this weekend.

Today I went downtown, I got a few ideas here and there, enjoyed a Chai Frap with my Mum and then went home for some light sushi lunch. Tomorrow is church so this will be short.

And yes my shop will be back up and running next week, hopefully I can get invetory done Monday and Tuesday, as I go into surgery Wednesday, come out Thursday, birthday Friday and Daniel on the weekend. JAM PACKED!

ox

0 comments: