Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

27 February 2009

RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS


Given to me by Mandy Natalini.

I recently have fallen victim to a Random Act of Kindness by Mandy Natalini, when she told me about her daughter and her friend's site http://rakroks.blogspot.com/. It's a really good idea and many people can benefit from it.





One way to be a part of Random Acts of Kindness is when people show you random act of kindness is to pay it forward, this means to perform a random act of kindness on someone else. The site explains it, it can be anything from opening a door, helping someone you see in a struggle (taking trash out? I once took 8 bags/4 trips across a street by myself - all whilst two young men perfectly capable of helping - watching me!) or helping some reach for an item in a store..letting the person with one or two items go in front of you. Etc.

1 comments:

tovetyll 28 February, 2009  

that's so sweet! the unicorn is lovely* I totally agree, it costs so little to be nice to people, to help someone who needs it, or cheer someone up!

have a beautiful weekend Annie:)