Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

25 February 2009

Starbucks Cap'n Crunch Frap

That Cap'n Crunch Berry Frap is sooooo popular, the girl here (in England) even knew about it and made me one, and yes it taste just like the cereal, my Mum really enjoyed it.

I made the first of many headbands today, a sweet flower.



Anyways. Many many delicious things in this first class, a delicious frap, gourmet sandwich/burger, sushi and sorbet. Mmm that's like a whole day's worth of food learnin' - in style, coming soon!!

oxox

1 comments:

mandy 06 March, 2009  

Oh lord have mercy you're British. Just one more reason why I'll have to add you to my feed reader.

Don't panic. I'm not a stalker. I'm a rather normal songwriting chick who's husband is in seminary. I just love finding other creative minds and soaking in what they have to offer.
But I'm going to go now, for fear that I might freak you out if I peruse any more of your posts.