Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

18 March 2009

Check it out check it in

Were you all aware I adore Zac Efron, especially in Hairspray when he falls in love with the fat girl.


Hey check it out..I changed my blog. Shaaamone. All by my self. Still tweaking a little here and there but I'll slowly figure the coding out. I'm super tired. I spent today walking, working on my Mum's Mother's Day present (pics tomorrow) and editing product pics (update for shop soooooon)





Short post. Long*love oxox

4 comments:

Mika 18 March, 2009  

Great eye candy!!!! (hihi) Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Leigh-Ann 18 March, 2009  

"Shaaamooone!" That just made my day, love it :)

jillian 18 March, 2009  

Ohhh dear. He's such a hottie.

Loveee the new background,
& I can not wait to see pictures of your momma's present!

jillian 18 March, 2009  

annie.. canada will be the first on our list to visit!
such a good idea..
tell me when and where and i will be right there ready for an amazing time!