Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

19 April 2009

Sunday

Last night I was workin' online late and baby boy was snoring! I woke him up for kisses and a cuddle.

He is a big cuddler..we snoozed a bit.

This is him plotting to sleep in bed!! So I go to wash my face and come back to..

Charlie had tucked in! Pillow, blanket and that blue sheet is my blanky!


I got in bed and he was still sleeping!!

He's so adorable. Adorable Charlie.
This was my weekend - how was yours?

2 comments:

Angie 20 April, 2009  

Aww, I love Charlie! I just got back from playing with my little pom at the park. Life would be so empty without a dog to love :)

Mika 21 April, 2009  

The pics are great girl. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)