Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

2 August 2009

It's all cute

Just wanted to share with you a few things I did this weekend.
I painted this little birdie painting (12"x12") for my shop next week! I will be painting about 6 more paintings as well, this is just a sneak peek!
I painted this Marilyn Monroe for my friend Megan's guest bedroom. She collects Monroe items and it looks soooo classy. This isn't my style, I don't really paint like this much at all so it was a first. How did I do?
And this is Charlie(my Patterdale Daschund) drinking juice from a straw! One night I was drinking some juice and I was finished (because I can only drink and eat a tiny bit at a time) so I thought I'd let him try and he seriously drinks it! Haha. Aww bless him with his tiny legs and big head. :)
Another fantastic week in the bag. What is to come this next week? LOTS LOTS LOTS of painting and drawing, a shop update, going to the gym 3 times a week and doing crunches every night, applying at more jobs(hoping I'll get the Day Care job!!)

4 comments:

Stina 02 August, 2009  

aw, charlie is adorable!

i'm gonna make the effort to move my butt a bit this upcoming week as well, i'm so inspired by your progress! i don't need to lose any weight but i definitely need to get healthier.

good luck with the job hunt, this is something i need to get started with asap, and i'm too looking for day care jobs actually.

janel. 02 August, 2009  

I LOVE that your dog is drinking from the box!! So cute!! Your blog is wicked inspirational and motivating for me! Thank you :)

Anne Esquibel 02 August, 2009  

Thanks girls! Can't wait to get painting this week. Really hope I get that job :)

x

Anonymous,  03 August, 2009  

Aww, cute video. And great paintings. I'm not a painter but you girls all make it look so simple (I know its not). I may need to invest in some paints soon.