Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

5 August 2009

Let me introduce you to..


Anne Parks


Anne and her family (from left to right): Lucas, Anne, Jim, Jamie and Jonathan
Anne Parks is originally from Ireland and has lived there on and off for a few years, her son Jonathan, a musician in The Lowly Knights, currently resides in Ireland. Anne was recently diagnosed with cancer and has be undergoing several treatments in Springfield, MO where her daughter Jamie resides.
Anne will be having major surgery as part of treatment. I believe without a shadow of a doubt that what she needs most right now is her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and her family's love, encouragement, strength and support and the prayers of many.

There will be a fundraiser to help bring her son Jonathan home to Springfield, MO to be there with his mother through this time. Please go if you can, if you can't make it out or live far away and would still like to contribute to help bring this family together in their time of need please eamil me at aesquibel@hotmail.co.uk and I will do what I can to arrange a way for you to donate.
Anne as always been a blessing in my life since the day I met her when I was visiting Springfield, MO and moving there. I remember the spending time with her and her family and feeling so welcomed and accepted and that is exactly how Anne and her family will make you feel. She is a model of a wonderful Christian Woman and is a big example and encouragement to me.
Bring Jonathan Home BBQ:
When: 4-8pm on the 8th of August 2009
Where: The Park in Front of Dickerson Park Zoo, Springfield, MO
Cost(going towards bringing Jonathan home): $5 Adults, $2 Children
Thanks for reading. My prayers are with you Anne. xx
Also if you haven't met him already..

I love this photo. It represents 8 years of friendship. It seems no matter what trials come our way or what life throws at us, we always come back together and strengthen our friendship.
Daniel came up for a visit..


Enjoying a nice conversation with the family.


His new album, from New Device, Takin' Over. Which you can buy here.


And look look! He thanked me "Annie" and my parents "Jose and Carol Esquibel". It makes me smile to read this. I know he loves, appreciates and values our friendship always, to be acknowledged brings me such joy. I'm so proud of him for his accomplishments and grateful myself for his support through many projects and times in my life. I can't wait to express it publicly in one of my upcoming projects.
Well it's late. Tired. READY to paint tomorrow and listen to the New Device Album!

0 comments: