Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

17 August 2009

Weekly Inspiration

Hello. HEEEELLLLLLLLO!!
My lip balm, Laura Lips..will be given away at http://kcetsy.blogspot.com/ this week!

This Brownie. I used to have one (sold it on ebay) but I'd love another!! From
8thlove.

Alice book.

This is probably the most delicious bento I've seen(
here) yet!! This was made for a hubby's 12 hr shift. I've been working 9 1/2 hr shifts this week and would love to have a lunchbox like this! But I come home for lunch! :) And eat tiny meals with my kids. I will talk about my job later this week!

TTV PHOTOS! Love love love
this.

Long hair
Daschunds!! I think they'd make a great companion for Charlie.

These adorable sock monkeys!

I am head over heels for
Jalapeno Cheese Nachos! You might ask how they are inspiring..well you can always make or grab some and work hard. I love to create and each nachos, because I can only eat a tiny bit - they last for the whole creating time! :)

Bread Box! Love the design.

Vintage
kitchen.
Naked Ladies. Listen fellas..this is my favourite flower.
Hope it's inspiring for you too! I'm off for a snack, decaf latte and sleep!! :)

3 comments:

AJ 17 August, 2009  

Loving the kitchen, but I wanna big ol' WINDOW in there!

Tom Kitchen 17 August, 2009  

Hey hey, cheers very much for the feature. Glad you like it.

Anonymous,  18 August, 2009  

What a great list!