Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

2 September 2009

Things I will be purchasing soon and making soon

There are a few things I need to purchase this weekend and things I will be making.
I am going to get some trousers that fit for work! I recon this pair is nice.
And this pair will be very comfortable.
I love this top, it's 5 quid at Bon Marche and I'm hoping to get it this weekend.
Getting a kit for more lip balms and soaps and stuff, this kit is amazing. It will be for my shop.
I'm going to make a similar fall leaf garland for my class. I have to decorate a whole board and I want to do it fall themed.
Make some masks for Halloween.
And these turkey paintings will be great for the kids to do and I can stick it on my huge board with fall themed things.
I'm going to make delicious stuffed zucchini for dinner tomorrow night.

2 comments:

lacy 07 September, 2009  

omg the stuffed zuch looks to die for! wheee yummmmm

Anonymous,  14 September, 2009  

i need this recipe... these look amazing!!!!!!
:)