Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

6 October 2009

Update pic of me!

Hey everyone. Someone donated some clothes to me the other day and it was like Christmas! There were clothes that fit and some that were too tight, which is perfect because the ones that fit will be too big in a month or so!
So..anyway..I thought I'd share:
Gingerbread White Hot Choc:
The easiest and my most fav quick recipe is about 1 tablespoon of Options White Hot Choc and 1 tablespoon of Gingerbread coffee creamer! Om nom nom.
Home made-
This will make a enough mixture for a few cups! You will only use 1 tablespoons for each cup or according to your taste.
2 cups of powdered milk
1 cup of powdered sugar
1/2 cup of gingerbread dry coffee creamer
Enjoy!

0 comments: