26 November 2009
21 November 2009
Tonight I finished NewMoon and saw it. Excellent. The acting is still fresh haha. But the book was amazing and I'm starting Eclipse tonight. Think about me, I'm doing induction at Tesco tomorrow. I'm generally good at meeting new people. I've got tonnes of ideas in my head for more videos. I really want to do an old school silent comedy. I've always loved Charlie Chaplain. Anyway..feel free to share this video..infact I implore you to do just that!!
Astonishing how the good townspeople of Huntingdon don't even flinch at my whitty antics on running through the street. Good exercise though! I should do a morph of my weight loss photos soon.
Have a lovely weekend.
20 November 2009
I got job. Working at Tesco in the clothing department, part time.
I am so so so tired and for some reason have bruises all over my body :S
I have been reading..
Will finish today and start on Eclipse. I've never read so much in a life! I want to keep it up.
I have been thinking about..
17 November 2009
What do you think? Audrey Hepburn or Betty Paige?
15 November 2009
It seems my photos don't want to upload..so take a tour at:
Hope you had a fantastic weekend!!
13 November 2009
11 November 2009
To the party in my dreams! See you there. Bring your Space Ice Cream!
This is me and Jack we hate the Atlantic Ocean right now.
7 November 2009
Today I did a short vlog..
6 November 2009
I have a bit of a rough night last night. Was in a bit of an emo slump. But no worries. I have the house to myself this weekend and I think it's time to do some painting.
Check out the bow in my hair! More will be added to my shop next week!
Enjoy your weekend.
5 November 2009
3 November 2009
I was tagged by Elsie of abeautifulmess. I am tagging all of you. If I had an ounce of evil I would do my laugh right now, this was super fun to do. Hope you enjoy it too! <3
1. Where is your cell phone: on the kitchen table.
2. Your hair: super dooper curly!
3. Your mother: is hilarious, my friends love her so and I do too
4. Your father: has a great sense of humour. He's a Pastor too.
5. Your favorite food: I love pasta.
6. Your dream from last night: I dreamt about my ex, Jack Bonneman..it was a good dream.
7. Your favorite drink: Latte or White Caffee Mocha, both with nutmeg.
8. Your dream/goal: take my business to the top!
9. What room are you in: office.
10. What is your hobby: painting and knitting and a bunch of stuff. I need to scrapbook, I feel like I've been cheating on my hobbies. Love to create..
Making sock monkeys.
11. What is your fear: those fat kind of spiders that look like black widows..even the harmless garden ones we have, even dead too!
(even finding this pic scared me!)
12. Where were you last night: watching Sixteen Candles with my puppy.
If John Cusack was in my high school, I wouldn't have cared about the walkie talkies, he looks like the best bf ever.
13. Something you are not: good with Macs. :( I think I'll take their in shop free lessons.
14. Muffins: blueberry or almond cherry.
15. Wish list items: clothing. My everything is too big right now. Oh and a boyfriend would be nice, preferable one I haven't already dated.
16. Where did you grow up: Oh man, up until I was 13 I've lived in Ellettsville, IN, Springfield, MO and England(where I reside currently).
17. Last thing you did: threw some e-bay items in the wash to be catalogued.
18. What are you wearing: black sweats, Beatles tee and big pink fuzzy slippers.
19. Your TV: The Hills, The City
20. Your pets: my wonderful Patter-dasch Charlie.
21. Your friends: are amazing.
22. Your life: belongs to Jesus Christ.
23. Your mood: got a lot to do and getting there slowly, lack motivation!
24. Missing someone: Brent Thornton
25. Vehicle: some irresponsible underage drunk driver demolished it with me in it a year ago.
26. Something you’re not wearing: make-up.
27. Your favorite store: thrift stores.
28. Your favorite color: pink.
29. When’s the last time you laughed: I've been laughing at this for about two days straight!
30. When’s the last time you cried: I laughed so hard I did cry.
31. Your best friend: Brent Thornton, Megan Jaeger and Laura Williams.
Me and Lalalalala.
32. One place you go over and over: Starbucks or Costa
33. One person who emails me regularly: no one.
34. Favorite place to eat: home.
35. Where do you want to be in 6 years: in my home with my baby and husband, working.