Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

12 October 2008

this weekend we went to..

CAMBRIDGE !!
We had alot of fun..it was totally exhausting though. Anyway..

MY MUM <3




Punting on the river..




this looked really intersting. i think it's like and offline etsy. everything handmade..with L(o)VE :: !!



i want some of these for my apartment when i move back to springfield. they remind me of me and chelsey for some reason! !!



:serious. buildings.













SERIOUSLY - !! they are not allowed to have cars at cambridge university. so there are like, billions of bicycles everywhere..um::OH YEAH..and from the lovely tour I went on i learnt..they also were not aloowed to go to LONDON..as it would distract them from their studies!! !! seriously. only:it was a long time ago. i.they.can.go.now.!



they are BIG on music..personally i thought he was far from rubbish. muahahaha. THIS IS A REAL PIC I TOOK..guy playing in trash can.



thats all she wrote kids. im tired. ox

0 comments: