Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

19 February 2009

These things excite me

These things deifinitely give me tonnes of inspiration and I want to show them to you and where you can get them!!

Owl - by ThoughtsThatStick

Sweet "Thinking of You" card by RachelRosing

Awesome Tree Vinyl Decal by LeenTheGraphicsQueen


Tree Stump Cushion by FeltLikeIt

Tree Note Card by OuOu
Obviously I searched trees, all sorts and I've loved what I found. Check these artists out..they are all on Etsy, which a lot of you are as well. Etsy is a great handmade sellers community, get involved as much as you can.
Going from that I just said, my shop Six Gun Annie will be having a lot of new stuff on the horizon. I'm looking at a new line of lip balms made from Organic Beeswax called "My Cool Friends" there will be four flavors, two girls - Emma, Laura and two for guys - Daniel, Doug. I will also be working on some accesories for your hair and jewelry!! <3>
Oooh exciting!
Thank you so much for reading guys. All your comments and opinions I really take to heart and it makes my day, really! And if you knew me personally like Jillian and Leigh-Ann you will know just how much that touches me, someday I will tell you my story.
Love love
Six Gun
ox

3 comments:

Kim J. 20 February, 2009  

I love reading your blog! You have become very inspiration to me. Your art is amazing! I feel like we have known each other for ages and not just blog buddies for a couple of weeks! Is that silly? If so, I will just end up being silly. I would love to hear your story someday. Thanks for making my days brighter with your posts and your comments on my blog! Also I love trees to, especially that tree stump pillow! xoxo Kimi

Anonymous,  20 February, 2009  

Cool! Very inspiring pictures. You have such a cute blog!

michelle johnston 24 February, 2009  

i am totally digging the owl...i'm such a nerd for owls! they are my favorite! :]