Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

10 February 2009

TUESDAY

The time has come to add a few new products to my etsy shop, which will be added tomorrow!!

Trops. Trops are my new line of lip balm (while supplies last) of Tropical flavor! These sweet balms won't come with an ugly label with ingredients on them, they come with a seperate card, here you will have the cutest lip balm in town, and people will know the name - not what's inside. Besides..I think you should know this about me, I'm a bit of a hippie when it comes to my body - only the finest natural ingredients! Check the shop tomorrow for this beauty.


Also available, another feltie to add to the growing family, this is Pinky. She is safe for small children and a great little gem for the house or any room. Hand wash only, sweet dreams!!

You may have noticed on the right side I have a couple ads if you wanna ad them in your widgets on your blogs too. If you have an ad, I will be glad to ad it to mine in exchange.

This is what I want you to think about today, when you create and paint:

"Art is unquestionably one of the purest and highest elements in human happiness. It trains the mind through the eye, and the eye through the mind. As the sun colors flowers, so does art color life." - John Lubbock

Does anyone else have some awesome quotes they love? (I have a few this is just my art one hehe)

ps. New Art Club, coming soon. ;)

0 comments: