Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

6 March 2009

Random Act of Kindness!! Kiiiindness - cooooolness!!

Check out this sweet kit that Mandy Natalini sent me just as a kind gesture. It's full of awesome stuff that I can't wait and sit down and make. I have many many plans of a unicorn..a headband..oooh and some mini books. Suuuuuch cute things.





It's the unicorn kit from Red Velvet Art. With a few extra goodies.
Thank you Mandy!!
I also photographed the sushi for my class. Yummy yummy yummy. I sent the samples to the hospital and also to RAF Alconbury. I'm told they were gobbled up!!

2 comments:

RAK ROKS 09 March, 2009  

You are such an inspiration!!! I'm glad you got the package safely, and you are enjoying the contents. Haley thinks you are "Da-Bombda-Bling"!!!! She adores your fun style sense and to see that you are just as excited makes us "HAPPY"!!!!!

RAK ROKS 09 March, 2009  

Oh, by the way, your headband loves absolutely "Mah-Velous" darling!!!!