Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

11 April 2009

Happy Easter!!

I believe with all my heart that Easter is a celebration of Jesus Christ rising from the dead. Specifially, because he was crucified for my sin, and the sin of everyone. And that he did this, so that I can live eternally, and never have seperation from Him and all his glory and what he's created for me. I believe that this is Salvation and this eternity is available to me if I accept that I'm a sinner and that Christ paid my debt, and I need him in my life. I believe this and I've accepted. Today I celebrate that life he gave for me and to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  12 April, 2009  

Happy Easter to you too! Hope you had loads of fun today!

jillian 13 April, 2009  

i liked this.
i like you.
my friend jules likes you too.
you should check out what she wrote on my facebook about you.
haha.
she's awesome.

Jenn 15 April, 2009  

Amen.

Hope you had a wonderful resurrection day!