Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

28 July 2009

Hello*hi!

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed the guest post from Kimi Tom, soon we will be having Lacy guest post as well! :)

Rachel Denbow has a new home at http://racheldenbow.com putting Bling On My Sewing Machine at rest and welcoming the new Smile and Wave. She is also running a contest that everyone should enter!



Today I am loving:

This
Wonderlandia Painting



Beautiful summer
dress!!


Double Trouble Design's Paper Collage Owl
I know it's short and sweet today. I have an interview at the Alconbury RAF's Child Development Centre for a Care Worker position. I hope I get it. But for now, eat lunch gym then on to the interview! Have a wonderful inspiring day!

0 comments: