Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

8 September 2009


Hey everyone, my photo is featured on
DosFamily's website along with many other family photos. Check them out and I encourage you to get in on this project. It's so fun. Someday when it's not just me..I will do this with my family.

My work donated some onesies for my church's playgroup and there were a few that were just white so I cam going to embroider them and sell them in my shop. How cute AND FUN will that be??

I love love
this cute design.

I am craving this sandwich!! It's eggplant, roasted red pepper and goat's cheese. My family makes food like this. Right now we can't afford goat cheese. HOWEVER!! We CAN afford this..
..this..
..and..
Good night and hope you are well!

0 comments: