Thanks for visiting my blog, full of several different topics and photos and hopefully inspiration and encouragement for all

3 September 2012

Labour Day

Today..I..
 Mod-Podged a pink tin, to match the home decor in my studio/office
Made some delicious Pizza Pasta in the crock pot
Alberto Einstein & Charles Dickens got a hair-cut, bath, flea treatment and lots of cuddles

I had my "Labour Day" fun last night when I went over to a friends house for some chicken and waffles(which btw, is amazing, just sayin') then we played some Clue..it was electronic, very fun. I ended the night by laughing at hilarious ads on CraigsList. I don't have Tuesdays off, so when I get a paid holiday I take it easy, because I..like many..have to work tomorrow.

Excited about lots of changes coming - keep reading my friends!

0 comments: